Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sunway Lagoon !

its morning rain, turned be a cloudy day.
today would be once of my year.
to make a Good Monday ever !





















last monday i went to Sunway Lagoon (Malaysia) with my childhood friend Della Chryshanti. who is visit me and accompany me along this week holiday..
Sunway Lagoon is most visited amusement park in Malaysia..
when i was child, me and my family were taking tour to malaysia, and i ever been there, but i cant play all those game, and also cant swimming in the water park.
i just remember (after my brother told me) that i used to crying all the way when the tour said the park is closed.they dont know that the park is closed on that day.  STUPID TOUR..
but after all, finally i already played all those game ! yey !

No comments:

Post a Comment