Thursday, June 02, 2011

PAPA

mama me papa 
whatever papa said, ill try my best to do it.
mama always got jealous. she said i love him more.
no im not.
i love them both equally like they love me and my brothers.

so why the title, i just wrote papa?
i just want to share about my papa
maybe he is a figure of  the best men ever in my life. and i ever had and own it.
why?
because there's no men who can fulfill whatever i want.
no men who can i love much.
no men can care me much, even he didnt call me all the time.
or maybe text me through the night.
but i feel it that he loving me.

dont know , i just miss him.

even i miss when i mad of him coz of his snore when i sleep with him..
i always crying (till now) if sleeping with him.

i miss his big belly.

i just miss my mom always mad cause his mouth is smelly.

papa is always easily to sleeping while watching tv. and with his open mouth.

papa is never stop to take or eating something when walk from the office room to his room. i miss i yelled of him to stop eating

he is a patient man to take care of me. 
im glad im the only one daughter of her, i dont know how to share him.. except with my mom.

GOD, thank to you, u give me, Rudy Tandy and Nina Tandy
just bless them, to wealth and health..
give them more patient to face it their kids.(especially me)
i swear of YOU, ill try my best to give them all of my best.
even i know, i cant replying what they give it to me.
the best i can is giving them a pray and love.

PS: MOM i miss you too.  smoccchh :*

No comments:

Post a Comment