Monday, August 22, 2011

Cette Lettre Pour Adam, d'un Autre Eve.

tell me, tell me what r u looking for?
there is of me remind u of her? no oh no.
dont make me feel that way.


well, ask me, ask me whatever u want.
im trying to know what u want.
but i just want to be ur number one.

please,im begging u please,
dont play it with me.
i've been through those pain of burned, alone.

let me, just let me go, if u dont want me.
i just dont want u to be and dont be a hangman.
i know u deserve someone better than me.
but can i say, "like i deserve to get u?"

i think of u, u are the MAN.
so be wise oh dear my man.
where ever u go and will be.
ill follow u flying if u take me,high.
then hold me so tight.

then i swear, someday somehow, or maybe in this time.
if u make me falling down so easy.
i swear, ill never got fly with u. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment