Saturday, July 02, 2011

1st July

a lot of bad thing happen today..
*my grandpa's house burned in fire this morning, he still shocked like my mother said.
*waiting the baggage after 1 hour? maybe.
*i felt sick on the plane. feel tired and nearly to puke.
*nervous coz my friend's friend late to pick us. i need to call my mom. 
*no balance and no cellphone to contact my mom, and my dad was angry to my mom, because he was worried. AAAAAA
*and my friend is annoyed, he was repeating my voice, i know my voice is like this.SO WHAT?? oh maybe he dont know, if i dont like when people bully me with that.
*he called me childish when i was hectic. oh screw u! i just speechless. really if i can cry that moment ill cry,, 

oh dear, im too sensitive today. i just want to go home,meet my family, meet u, without a traffic and peacefully.

then finally now, i already at home. waiting and wanting some miracles happens..

he is my first big bear from my papa..  his name is danbo ! hahah
he look similar with emee right? my big bear in malaysia hihi..



No comments:

Post a Comment