Thursday, May 26, 2011

another NEW START

it is and was my habit. last year i was active to blogging in a month then next ? even i forgot my blog password and username. :D

so it is another new start of my blog. last semester i thought it was amazing than this semester. i spent 2 semesters and didnt post any my works in this blog. haha

okay just for review i made one garment last semester. ITS SO BIG GARMENT ! and a lot of work and tears were spent coz of it. my inspiration was a cancan dance


-evellyn christina-

thanks to evellyn to be my model. and  thankies to AzeiAlaia who taken this photo ! take a look another photos in azei's blog.. 

and now ? guess what is the main topic of our project for this semester? 
GLOBAL MUSLIMAH..
mmmm, just take a look for the concept board, moodboard and styling board..
CONCEPTBOARD

MOODBOARD

STYLING BOARD

No comments:

Post a Comment